Next day Money-Back Warranty Free Delivery Trade Account

 

WHY USE OUR LED BULBS AND WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

 

Traditional

 

Traditional light bulbs, halogen, incandescent etc, burn electric to make light. However, these bulbs aren’t very cost effective because out of the 100% of energy that is used, 90% is lost through burning heat and only the remaining 10% makes up the light that we see.

 

               That’s a 90% waste of energy.

 

LED’s

 

LED’s are the opposite. They make 90% light and only 10% heat, making them super-efficient, cutting your lighting bill from £300 to about £30. The return on investment takes about a year for a house but as LED’s last up to 50 years you are saving that money year after year. What's more, our LED bulbs don't need any time to warm up, so switch on your savings today!

 

                          That’s a 90% saving, year after year.

 

 

 Advantages of LED Bulbs: 

ü  SUPER energy efficient - Using just 10% of the power used by old-fashioned light bulbs

 

ü  SUPER bright - As much light as you need at a fraction of the cost of incandescent bulbs

 

ü  SUPER long life - Our LED bulbs last up to an incredible 25 x longer than traditional bulbs

 

ü  SUPER value - Imagine saving 90% of your normal lighting costs for up to 25 times longer

 

ü  SUPER green - Drastically reducing both your energy bills AND your carbon footprint

 

 

 

IN THE TRADE?